Friday, January 13, 2012

On a mission...

It's been snowing/raining all morning and the roads are currently a mess. It made for some interesting drive at 6:00 am this morning, that's for sure! But the little bit of blue sky and sunshine I see out my office window are giving me hope. I'm planning on visiting a few thrift stores and antique shops this weekend and I have a mission! I'm on the look out for a few vintage items; new hat (1940ish), and a new wool coat (preferably 1940s or 1950s). Here's kind of what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, this one sold in 2009. Sad.
1940s coat from DearGoldenVintage
Also on the look out for something 1930s.

1930s white crepe dress, DearGoldenVintage
What I don't need is any more fur ... unless of course its a hat, because I NEED one to go with the mink coat I bought this summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...